Guardian Telecom’s Page Talk Indoor In2iT Zone 2 Stations provide easy to operate paging with the versatility of five intercommunication talk lines for two or more people. The stations feature continuous real time self-diagnostics and the flexibility of monitoring external devices via two optically isolated inputs when used with Guardian Telecom’s In2iT In-Plant Communications platform.
Designed for use for harsh indoor harsh environments and features a IECEx Zone2 hazardous environmental certification.
Zone 2 II 3G EX e T5
II 3D Ex e IIIC
- Microprocessor controlled for increased functionality and configurability
- Real time continuous self-monitoring / diagnostics to reduce maintenance costs
- 30w integrated paging amplifier
- 4 Optically isolated inputs for local device monitoring
- 2 Dry contact outputs for connection to external devices (i.e., beacon, door locks)
- Operator direct call button with multi-color device status indicator lets you know if station is powered and active, in page mode, or in a fault state condition
- Large 35mm controls for ease of use when wearing work gloves
- Wide range power input: 90vac – 250VAC: 50/60hz
- Noise cancelling microphone in handset
- Faceplates are easily interchangeable