Guardian’s SCR-11 Indoor Industrial Steel Compact analog ringdown telephone with curly handset cord is engineered to provide reliable communications in moderately harsh environments, providing dependable, high quality communications where standard phones are not suitable.
As soon as the receiver is lifted the SCR-11 automatically connects the caller to an assigned PBX location.
Ideal for noisy areas and a wide variety of industrial applications the SCR was originally designed for use in the harsh conditions of potash mines.
The SCR-11 has an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
SCR telephones are standard with an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
Grant of FCC Equipment Certification
Certification Under CFR 47 Part 68 – Connection of Terminal Equipment to the telephone network. Subject to the provisions of Part 68 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. Certification is Hereby Granted for the equipment listed herein. Any change in model number or trade name requires amendment of certification. Each piece of equipment bearing the listed trade name(s) and model number(s) shall be labeled in accordance with the provisions of Section TSB168. FCC TCB Certificate HQHCAN-22517-TE-E
- Direct call ringdown telephone
- Curly handset cord
- Heavy duty, volume control industrial handset
- Service temperature range from -76˚ to +176˚F ( -60˚ to +80˚C )
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water condensation and dust
- 16 gauge corrosion protected steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
- Order number: P6961