What steps must be followed to have a telephone repaired?
Guardian Telecom repairs all of its telephones and accessories.
The following links provide information to help ensure timely and effective repairs directly at the Guardian Telecom manufacturing facility or an authorized repair depot.
- Product and Warranty Return Policies – Return Policy, Repair Policy & Exchange Policy
- On-Site Correction – confirming whether your product is User Serviceable or Factory Serviceable
- RMA Procedure – obtaining a Return Materials Authorization number
- Shipping Terms – terms, documents and shipping addresses
- Service & Feedback – Factory Authorized Service and Return & Service Feedback
Still need RMA help?
Call 1-800-363-8010 (toll free in North America), 1-403-258-3100 and ask to speak with the RMA department or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org