Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WTT-30-V Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP Telephone with metal keypad and curly handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
The sturdy & rugged thermoplastic resin enclosure with a spring loaded door protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
With Type 4X & IP66 ratings this is an ideal telephone for harsh conditions.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Curly handset cord
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate, full gasket faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from 40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Spring loaded door
- Drill guides provided for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
- Order number: P5308