OGP-20 SERIES Blue Light Emergency/Assistance Outdoor Help Point Wall Mount (OGP-Series).
Guardian Telecom innovates, because that’s what our customers demand and that’s what the future of the industry demands.
Guardian Telecom help point solutions are truly innovative.
We know that to help you succeed, we must keep pace with the challenges you face daily, now and in the future. When we designed our help point pedestal, we had to go beyond the industry standard to meet those challenges; like, rugged reliable components, condensation and corrosion resistance, easy access panels, easy low-cost installation. We future proofed for features; like, Wireless Access Points, Media converters, power supplies, paging speakers, and other emerging technologies.
Guardian Telecom is offering you a new standard in help point pedestal design, reliability, safety, quality and value. Welcome to the new industry standard.
- Housing is constructed of 316 Stainless steel with #4 Brushed finish.
- Keyhole mounting for easy hang install with swing open gasketed door for ease of access for installation and maintenance.
- 2 Locking Latches secure the swing open front section.
- Fully Gasketed for weather protection.
- 4 Gland entry knockouts support both ½” or ¾” Conduit.
- Integrated DIN mounting system to allow for 3rd party equipment (ie: media converters, switches … ).
- Fully ADA Compliant – Extends from Wall less than 4inches or 100mm.
- Beacon will operate on both POE++ or 24VDC supply.
- Large bright beacon – 180° viewable. Operational modes are user selectable.
- Large visible signage on 2 sides. Content user definable.
- Panel area supports Guardian’s HDE Series of Analog and VoIP Help Point hands-free devices:
- HDE SERIES ANALOG HEAVY DUTY EMERGENCY & PUBLIC ACCESS TELEPHONES
- HDE-V SERIES VoIP HEAVY DUTY EMERGENCY & PUBLIC ACCESS TELEPHONES