In a telephone based paging system, a telephone situated near a paging speaker can create acoustic feedback that makes paging impossible. Off-Hook Relays automatically disable paging speakers near the telephone to eliminate this problem.
Off-Hook Relays can also trigger signaling devices when, for example, an emergency phone is in use.
Guardian Telecom Telephone Enclosures & Accessories are designed with the versatility to enhance or replace components or workings.
- All relays are encapsulated in polyester epoxy resin
- Maintaining safety standards may require use of special wiring conduits or other considerations
- Electrical Performance
Line Voltage 48 Volt 24 – 56 VDC
24 Volt ≈ 24 VDC
Relay Rating Maximum Load 5 Amps
- Six Off-Hook Detect Relay Models to select from:
- 48V Off-Hook Detect Relay – Order number: P7227
- 24V Off-Hook Detect Relay – Order number: P7228
- 24V Off-Hook Detect Relay/Weather Proof Enclosure – Order number: P7229
- 24V Off-Hook Detect Relay/Explosion Proof Enclosure – Order number: P7231
- 48V Off-Hook Detect Relay/Weather Proof Enclosure – Order number: P7232
- 48V Off-Hook Detect Relay/Explosion Proof Enclosure – Order number: P7233
- Weather Proof and Explosion Proof enclosures available