Guardian’s MICON Master Control Station is a component of our robust Merge Isolate Zone Control System.
MIZCS allows you to reduce the demands of heavy communication traffic by isolating the number of users into smaller zones.
When broader paging and communication coverage on Page/Talk and Page/Party®† systems is required the merge function brings individual or all zones together to deliver essential communication on larger systems.
Fully expandable, the Merge Isolate Zone Control System is designed to grow with your needs allowing you to add five zone multiples in tandem.
- Single button merge/isolate for all zones
- Magnetic reed hook-switch (> 1,000,000 operations)
- Integrated paging speaker with volume adjustment
- Factory tested housing and handset are designed and constructed to meet IP-66 standards
- Glass filled polyester (carbon loaded) housing and handset
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Ergonomic handset with integrated Push-to-Page switch
- Heavy-duty industrial handset cord
- Urethane coated water tight silicon keypad
- Alarm system control and trigger indication
- System summary alarm indicators
- Lamp test to verify alarm LED’s & LCD display operation
- Back lit LCD display – 2 line x 16 character
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Simple field installation with one cable connection to MICAB
- Can be configured for desktop or wall mount applications
- Each MICON comes with 164ft (50m) of cable but will operate up to 1640ft (500m)
- Order number: P9001
†Page/Party® is a registered Trademark of GAI-Tronics® Corporation. Any reference to GAI-Tronics® does not imply their endorsement of Guardian Telecom products.