Guardian’s Outdoor Industrial FIT-80 Food Industry analog telephone with stainless steel faceplate, teleseal covered metal keypad and curly handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
The sturdy thermoplastic enclosure protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
The FIT-80 is approved with Type 4X & IP66 ratings, making it the ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as Food Processing Plants.
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Circuit boards encapsulated in epoxy resin impervious to water and condensation
- Modified circuit board for increased volume in high noise environments
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Metal keypad covered with teleseal for additional protection
- Magnetic reed hook-switch to reduce the number of moving parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor
- Heavy duty industrial volume control handset
- Noise canceling microphone
- Service temperature range from -40˚ to +140˚F (-40˚ to +60˚C)
- Integrated mounting feet
- Receiver is hearing aid compatible
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
- Order number: P5307