Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled DTR-61-V Outdoor Industrial desk/wall VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is a non-hazardous rated version of Guardian’s Zone 1 DTR-61-V-Z model. It has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
All DTT-V and DTR-V models can be configured for either desk or wall mounting and can be used both indoors or outdoors.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VoIP Product Support
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- High impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Reversible base for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Built in auxiliary relay to switch up to 0.5A @ 30VDC
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Order number: P3043