Guardian Telecom’s Central Paging Amplifiers provide superior quality audio and flexibility and are ideal for mass notification PAGA and Hybrid Page/Talk Systems.
Guardian Paging Amplifiers are offered in channel / power configurations of 4 x 400W, 4 x 1600W and 2 x 3200W and can drive speakers down to 2ohms. At only 1U high for all models, our amplifiers reduce rack space and improve operation efficiency.
Guardian’s line of amplifiers offers factory optimized DSP processing, protective limiting and amplification. Fully configurable to support Low Z, 70V or 100V applications with mixed configuration to maximize the system flexibility.
Our amplifiers integrate with our Standard System Control frame and provide line Z monitoring and alarms as well as notification to operators of any problem through our Operator Access Panel.
Enclosure Ingress Protection: IP-54
Nema Protection Category: NEMA 12
IK Code (applies to non-glass surfaces): IK09
CSA (”C” and “US”) Certificate 1259267
- Real time continuous self-monitoring of internal systems and external speakers
- 2 or 4 channels up to 6400W
- Drive low impedance, 70V or 100V loudspeakers on any channel
- 1024 tap FIR linear phase DSP processing
- Factory-optimized multi-stage loudspeaker protection limiters
- Power sharing technology allows asymmetric output loading
- IEC 60849 compliant monitoring and reporting
- Supports dante inputs
- Ethernet port for remote access and configuration
- Rack mountable (1U) can be stacked 4 high without gap