Advanced Speaker Phone
Guardian Telecom’s line powered Advanced Speaker Phone/Ringdown circuit boards add versatility to existing systems by including three auxiliary device relays to remotely control external devices.
The advanced board is intended for use where a supplemental power supply is available.1
Speaker Phone/Ringdown Circuit Boards are used to upgrade Guardian Telecom telephones, as replacement parts for Guardian HDE Series Telephones and as communication parts by leading makers of elevators and more.
Guardian Telecom Telephone Enclosures & Accessories are designed with the versatility to enhance or replace components or workings.
- Three auxiliary relays are available; one primary control and two supplemental controls. The primary control relay works independently. The two supplemental control relays are also independent but cannot be activated simultaneously.
- Advanced PCBA, hands free
- Intended for use where a supplemental power supply is available.1
- Integrated 5W audio amplifier providing superior audio quality over typical line powered devices.
- Supports both keypad and auto dialer switches for reliable communication.
- Provides remote operation of external lighting, cameras, locks and other devices.
- Three auxiliary relays are available; one primary control and two supplemental controls. The primary control relay works independently.
- Accessories & Options:
- Microphone with connector
- Large 4” (102 mm) waterproof speaker with connector
- Conformal Coating
- Order number: P006393
1Note: In the event of a supplemental power failure, the Advanced Speaker Phone / Ringdown device will continue to operate in a basic functional mode. The primary and supplemental relay controls will continue to function; audio will still function at a reduced level.