Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WTT-40-V-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord has been designed to provide dependable service in hazardous areas.
In addition to being certified for use in Class I, Division 2 applications, it has both Type 4X & IP66 ratings which make it ideal for use in offshore or corrosive atmospheres.
All WTT-V-H and WTR-V-H models are housed in rugged thermoplastic resin enclosures and come with a spring loaded door.
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C &; D;
Standard No. ANSI/ISA 12.12.01, 2013, Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II,
Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations
Standard No. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, 1st Edition, Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use
in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations
UL Standard No. 60950-1 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology Equipment Safety Part
1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
UL Standard No. 60950-22 Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 22: Equipment To Be
Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology
Equipment Safety Part 1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-22-07 Information Technology Equipment — Safety — Part 22:
Equipment To Be Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/01
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Water/Dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Metal keypad for extended life
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
- Order number: P5313