Guardian’s WTR-11-V Outdoor Industrial Watertight VoIP ringdown telephone with curly handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
The sturdy & rugged thermoplastic resin enclosure with a spring loaded door protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
With Type 4X & IP66 ratings this is an ideal telephone for harsh conditions.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Curly handset cord
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate, full gasket faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from 40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Spring loaded door
- Drill guides provided for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
- Order number: P5310