Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WRT-10-V-H Hazardous Area Weather Resistant VoIP telephones with teleseal keypad and curly handset cord are engineered to deliver reliable, high quality communications in rough-service areas and extreme working conditions with limited special communication needs.
They have been designed for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas where the atmosphere may be hazardous due to the presence of gases, dust, or fibers.
Renowned for safety and durability, from the phone’s electronics to their sturdy enclosure constructed of engineering polymer, WRT-10-V-H models are built for demanding applications where reliability is essential.
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C &; D;
Standard No. ANSI/ISA 12.12.01, 2013, Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II,
Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations
Standard No. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, 1st Edition, Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use
in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations
UL Standard No. 60950-1 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology Equipment Safety Part
1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
UL Standard No. 60950-22 Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 22: Equipment To Be
Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology
Equipment Safety Part 1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-22-07 Information Technology Equipment — Safety — Part 22:
Equipment To Be Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/01
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Waterproof teleseal keypad
- Curly handset cord
- Powder coated steel faceplate to eliminate corrosion
- Compact durable enclosure with mounting plate
- Heavy duty G type industrial volume control handset
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F ( -30° to +60°C )
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional grey enclosure and other custom colors available
- Order number: P6301