Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WRR-11-V Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant VoIP ringdown telephone with curly handset cord is designed for rough-service areas with limited, special communication needs and assures high quality communications under extreme working conditions.
Lift the handset and the autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
Featuring a Type 3R enclosure, WRR-V Series telephones provide reliable service in outdoor environments, resisting moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
The WRT-V & WRR-V VoIP series are designed for use in industrial applications and are ideal for noisy areas.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Direct dial ringdown operation
- Curly handset cord
- Compact durable enclosure
- Optional mounting plate for easy mounting
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Spring-loaded door for automatic closure
- Powder coated steel faceplate to eliminate corrosion
- Heavy duty industrial G type handset with volume control
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Hearing aid compatible
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Modular parts for easy service
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional grey enclosure and other custom color options available
- Order number: P6304