Guardian’s SCT-20 Indoor Industrial Steel Compact analog telephones with membrane keypad and curly handset cord are engineered to provide reliable communications in moderately harsh environments, providing dependable, high quality communications where standard phones are not suitable.
Ideal for noisy areas and a wide variety of industrial applications the SCT was originally designed for use in the harsh conditions of potash mines.
The SCT-20 has an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
SCT telephones are standard with an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
Quick Fact Sheet
Grant of FCC Equipment Certification
Certification Under CFR 47 Part 68 – Connection of Terminal Equipment to the telephone network. Subject to the provisions of Part 68 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. Certification is Hereby Granted for the equipment listed herein. Any change in model number or trade name requires amendment of certification. Each piece of equipment bearing the listed trade name(s) and model number(s) shall be labeled in accordance with the provisions of Section TSB168. FCC TCB Certificate HQHCAN-22517-TE-E
- Waterproof membrane keypad
- Curly handset cord
- Volume control on keypad
- Service temperature range from -76˚ to +176˚F ( -60˚ to +80˚C )
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water condensation and dust
- 16 gauge corrosion protected steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy serviceOrder number: P6270