Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled SCR-41-V-H Hazardous Area Steel Compact VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is designed for use in Class I, Division 2 industrial applications and is ideal for noisy areas.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
SCR-41-V-H models are engineered to deliver reliable, high quality communications in moderately harsh environments where standard telephones are not suitable.
The resilient armored cord stands up to rugged day-to-day activities and accidental abuse.
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C &; D;
Standard No. ANSI/ISA 12.12.01, 2013, Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II,
Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations
Standard No. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, 1st Edition, Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use
in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations
UL Standard No. 60950-1 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology Equipment Safety Part
1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
UL Standard No. 60950-22 Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 22: Equipment To Be
Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology
Equipment Safety Part 1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-22-07 Information Technology Equipment — Safety — Part 22:
Equipment To Be Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/01
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Armored handset cord
- Heavy duty industrial volume control handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Hearing aid compatible
- 16 gauge, corrosion protected, steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Magnetic reed hook-switch reduces moving parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Modular parts for easy service
- 1/2” NPT Conduit hub
- Order number: P6092
Note: Installation & Operation Manual Contact Guardian Telecom