Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled SCR-11-V Indoor Industrial Steel Compact VoIP ringdown telephone with curly handset cord is engineered to provide reliable communications in moderately harsh environments, providing dependable, high quality communications where standard phones are not suitable.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
Ideal for noisy areas and a wide variety of industrial applications, Steel Compact Telephones were originally designed for use in the harsh conditions of Canadian potash mines.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VoIP Product Support
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Direct call ringdown telephone
- Curly handset cord
- Heavy duty industrial G type volume control handset
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- 16 gauge corrosion protected steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
- Order number: P6087