The P-CS-154/U Wide Range Weatherproof 15W Speaker is ideal for indoor and outdoor commercial sound system applications for voice paging, background music and tone signaling distribution.
Compared to traditional metal paging horns, CS Series speakers offer wider frequency range and superior sound quality. UL Listed for fire protection.
To meet your requirements that fall outside of hazardous rated areas, Guardian Telecom offers a wide variety of General Area, indoor/outdoor exterior Speakers & Ringers. From metal to plastic and horn to ceiling styles.
Guardian Telecom manufactures supplies and distributes a wide selection of Explosion Proof, Hazardous Area, ATEX-IEC and General Area Ringers and loudspeakers from leading manufacturers around the world to meet the unique demands of Industrial Communication projects.
Guardian’s represents DNH, E2S, Federal Signal, MEDC and TOA, and has access to an extensive range of other world class leading manufacturers.
Guardian trained and qualified personnel work with customers to specify individual product or total project solutions and make informed purchasing decisions based on budget, technology, applications and relevant standards.
UL 1480 Listed
UL 1480 Listed
1.1 These requirements cover speakers for indoor and/or outdoor use in dry, damp, wet, or underwater locations and are intended for one or more of the following:
a) Fire alarm systems in accordance with the National Electrical Code, NFPA 70, and the National Fire Alarm Code, NFPA 72, providing emergency voice/alarm occupant notification;
b) Commercial and professional audio systems providing non-emergency sound reinforcement and reproduction in accordance with NFPA 70 (this includes equipment for institutional, industrial use);
c) Non-fire emergency voice-warning systems in accordance with NFPA 70; examples of non-fire emergency-warning systems include, but are not limited to:
1) Critical process monitoring (nuclear plant, oil refinery, hazardous chemical processing);
2) Distress alert systems (help for handicapped, for life safety, for rape, for robbery);
3) Crowd control in public places (sporting arena, theater, shopping mall, transportation center); and
4) Non-fire emergency voice-systems covered by the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.
d) Underwater speakers in accordance with Article 680 of NFPA 70. An underwater speaker is not to be used in a fire alarm system or as an emergency (non-fire) voice-warning system.
Visit manufacturer’s website or contact manufacturer for details.
- Manufactured by TOA
- Cone-type dynamic speaker
- 15 W
- Fire-resistant ABS resin housing / gray
- Protective stainless-steel mesh to prevent speaker damage
- Stainless steel bracket and screw
- Rated impedance: 100 V line: 670 Ω (15 W), 70 V line: 330 Ω (15 W)
- Built in 70.7 V/100 Transformer with adjustable power taps
- Constant directivity horn for clear sound output over its horizontal range of 90゜operation
- UL listing: UL1480 (UEAY, outdoor use)
- IP-rating 64
- Sensitivity 97 dB (1 W/1 m)
- Frequency response 150 – 15000 Hz
- Wide temperature range -4°F to +131°F (-20°C to +55°C)
- 2-core cabtyre speaker cord with diameter of 6
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty
- Order number: P-CS-154/U