OGP SERIES Blue Light Emergency/Assistance Outdoor Help Point Pedestal (OGP-Series), 9′ Free Standing Pedestal.
Guardian Telecom innovates, because that’s what our customers demand and that’s what the future of the industry demands.
Guardian Telecom help point solutions are truly innovative.
We know that to help you succeed, we must keep pace with the challenges you face daily, now and in the future. When we designed our help point pedestal, we had to go beyond the industry standard to meet those challenges; like, rugged reliable components, condensation and corrosion resistance, easy access panels, easy low-cost installation. We future proofed for features; like, Wireless Access Points, Media converters, power supplies, paging speakers, and other emerging technologies.
Guardian Telecom is offering you a new standard in help point pedestal design, reliability, safety, quality and value. Welcome to the new industry standard.
Site Preparation Guide
- 316 stainless steel base is designed to breathe out condensation to prevent internal moisture build up within the pole.
- Integrate DIN mounting system to allow for 3rd party equipment (ie: media converters, switches … ).
- Removable sealed service panels (with security screws) to access internal systems.
- Large radius rounded corners for impact safety.
- Panel area has overhead LED illumination.
- Panels are reverse mounted to eliminate exposed screws.
- Large bright beacon – 360° viewable. Operational modes are user selectable.
- High impact beacon lens, UV protected for long life.
- Supports optional overhead camera mount.
- Dual coating; Safety Yellow exterior UV protected, with corrosion resistant primer.
- Large visible signage on 2 sides. Content user definable.
- Panel area supports Guardian’s HDE Series of Analog and VoIP Help Point hands-free devices:
- HDE SERIES ANALOG HEAVY DUTY EMERGENCY & PUBLIC ACCESS TELEPHONES
- HDE-V SERIES VoIP HEAVY DUTY EMERGENCY & PUBLIC ACCESS TELEPHONES