Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled HDE-1200-V Emergency & Help Point VoIP telephone is a wall unit with a single push-to-call button, 12 digit teleseal keypad and a network configurable auxiliary relay which is standard to all HDE-V models.
HDE-V telephones are intended for use in public areas where direct assistance or hands-free communication is required.
Calls can be initiated from the telephone or from the monitoring station. HDE-V VoIP telephones are capable of remote monitoring, reporting the status of each unit and informing personnel of a malfunction.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada – 1012A-601B
Hearing-aid Compatible Equipment
Telephone Receiver Volume Control
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Calls may be initiated from the phone or from the monitoring station
- Push-to-Call Button – depress the button once and it allows the user to dial out or it will dial a pre-programmed number
- 12 digit teleseal keypad allows the user to manually dial numbers
- Emergency Push Button – depress once automatically rings designated number(s) to summon help
- Speaker – hands free operation
- LED – provides visual confirmation connection has been made
- Doubles as a Paging Speaker
- ADA (American Disability Act) compliant label HELP
- Control Relay – network configurable auxiliary relay standard on all models
- Night ringer mode – refer to product manual
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your emergency network from a central location
- Powder coated, corrosion resistant enclosure
- Surface mount installation
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Order number: P6998