Guardian’s DTT-50 Industrial desk/wall analog telephone with curly handset cord is a non-hazardous rated version of Guardian’s Zone 1 DTT-50-Z model. It has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
The DTT-50 has a few more standard features than our normal weather resistant units including a hands free speakerphone and a built-in ring detect relay.
All DTT and DTR models can be configured for either desk or wall mounting and can be used both indoors or outdoors.
A product complies with essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Allows for free trade between member states including EFTA & European Union (EU) single market.
- Static dissipative, high impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Back lit LCD display – 2 line x 16 character: English, French or Spanish
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset & option of hands-free speaker phone or headset
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) Operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Large urethane coated water tight silicon keypad
- Link, release, redial and flash keys
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides user with a 16 dB range
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- 20 number memory including 10 single quick dial numbers
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
- Order Number: P3027