DTT-30-Z ATEX-IEC rated Zone 2 analog telephone with heavy duty curly handset cord, Link, Release, Redial and Flash keys and 2 line, 16 character back-lit LCD.
Offering outstanding value and effective Zone 2 protection, Guardian’s Zone 2 models are designed to provide safe, reliable communication in hazardous areas that are prone to high humidity, chemical vapors, dust and physical abuse.
The DTT-30-Z is housed in a stylish IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and is RoHS compliant. Versatility is built-in right in, letting the user configure for desktop or wall mounting.
For use in Zone 2, Zone 22 environments.
ATEX – ZONE 1
ATEX – Zone 1
• II 2G Ex e ib mb IIC T5 Gb
II 2D Ex ib mb tb IIIC T100°C Db
-30°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C
• II 2G Ex e ib mb IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex ib mb tb IIIC T85°C Db
-30°C ≤ Ta ≤ +45°C
• EC Legislation
ATEX Directive 94/9/EC, RTTE directive 1999/5/EC
• EC Harmonized Standards
EN60079-11:2007, EN60079-18:2004, EN60950-1:2006
A product complies with essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Allows for free trade between member states including EFTA & European Union (EU) single market.
- ATEX Zone 2, Zone 22 approved – T5 & T6 rated
- Wide temperature range from -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and handset
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset & hands-free speaker phone or optional headsets. Note: when the optional headset is used the speaker phone feature is not available
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Surge arrestor protects the user in the event of a high voltage spike
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Urethane coated water tight silicon keypad
- Link, Release, Redial and Flash keys
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides a 16 dB range
- Ergonomic heavy duty handset
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- Back lit LCD display – 2 line x 16 character: English, French or Spanish
- 20 number memory including 10 quick dial
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
- Order number: P3036