Guardian Telecom’s rugged DTT-20 Indoor Industrial Desk/Wall analog telephone with membrane keypad and curly handset cord is both dust and corrosion resistant.
The Kydex 100® plastic faceplate is easy to keep clean.
DTT-20 telephones can be configured for desktop or wall installation.
Grant of FCC Equipment Certification
Certification Under CFR 47 Part 68 – Connection of Terminal Equipment to the telephone network. Subject to the provisions of Part 68 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. Certification is Hereby Granted for the equipment listed herein. Any change in model number or trade name requires amendment of certification. Each piece of equipment bearing the listed trade name(s) and model number(s) shall be labeled in accordance with the provisions of Section TSB168. FCC TCB Certificate HQHCAN-22517-TE-E
Industry Canada TAC – 1012 6721 A
Specification CS03 Issue Edition: 7 & 8 Technical Acceptance Certificate 1012 6721 A
- Water resistant membrane keypad for added hygiene and resistance to fluids
- Heavy duty handset
- Curly handset cord
- Magnetic switch with no moving parts for extended life
- Encapsulated circuit boards are impervious to water, tropical humidity and mine condensation
- Service temperature from -40˚ to +140˚F (-40˚ to +60˚C)
- Kydex 100® plastic faceplate is 94V-O fire retarding, durable, impact resistant and easy to clean
- Rotating the base allows the telephone to be wall mounted
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Volume adjustment and muting
- Ten-number memory, redial and recall
- Order number: P6580