Guardian Telecom’s DTT-20-H Hazardous Area Indoor Industrial Desk/Wall analog telephone with membrane keypad and curly handset cord meets the requirements for use in Class I, Division 2 areas.
The DTT-20-H is non-incendive, rugged and dust & corrosion resistant.
It can be configured for either desktop use or wall installation.
CSA (“C” and “US”) 1625051
CSA (“C” and “US”)
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D
Class I, Zone 2, Group IIC, T5:
Class 4818 02 – Signal Appliances – Audible – For Hazardous Locations
CLASS 4818 02 – SIGNAL APPLIANCES – Audible – For Hazardous Locations
CSA (“C” and “US”) Certificate 1625051 (LR 65547-29)
Grant of FCC Equipment Certification
Certification Under CFR 47 Part 68 – Connection of Terminal Equipment to the telephone network. Subject to the provisions of Part 68 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. Certification is Hereby Granted for the equipment listed herein. Any change in model number or trade name requires amendment of certification. Each piece of equipment bearing the listed trade name(s) and model number(s) shall be labeled in accordance with the provisions of Section TSB168. FCC TCB Certificate HQHCAN-22517-TE-E
Industry Canada TAC – 1012 6721 A
Specification CS03 Issue Edition: 7 & 8 Technical Acceptance Certificate 1012 6721 A
- One piece, water resistant membrane keypad
- Heavy duty handset and curly cord
- Magnetic reed hook switch with no moving parts for extended life
- Encapsulated circuit boards are impervious to water, tropical humidity and mine condensation
- Kydex 100® plastic faceplate is 94V-0 fire retarding, durable,impact resistant and easy to clean
- Rotating the base allows the phone to be wall mounted
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Volume adjustment and muting
- Ten-number memory, redial and recall
- Order Number: P6570