Guardian Telecom’s DTR-61-V-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Desk/Wall Mount VoIP ringdown telephone with curly handset cord is designed to provide safe, reliable communication in Class I, Division 2 areas, ensuring high quality communications under extreme working conditions.
This model has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
Housed in a high impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset that are IP-66 compliant, these models are suitable for demanding applications indoors and outdoors.
The DTR-61-V-H can be wall mounted or used as a desk telephone.
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C &; D;
Standard No. ANSI/ISA 12.12.01, 2013, Nonincendive Electrical Equipment for Use in Class I and II,
Division 2 and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2 Hazardous (Classified) Locations
Standard No. CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 213-M1987, 1st Edition, Non-incendive Electrical Equipment for Use
in Class I, Division 2 Hazardous Locations
UL Standard No. 60950-1 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology Equipment Safety Part
1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
UL Standard No. 60950-22 Information Technology Equipment – Safety – Part 22: Equipment To Be
Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-1-07 (2nd Edition + Amendment 1) Information Technology
Equipment Safety Part 1: General Requirements – Edition 2 – Revision Date 2011/12/19
Standard No. CSA C22.2 NO. 60950-22-07 Information Technology Equipment — Safety — Part 22:
Equipment To Be Installed Outdoors – Edition 1 – Revision Date 2011/12/01
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- High impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Reversible base for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Built in auxiliary relay to switch up to 0.5A @ 30VDC
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Order number: P3049