Guardian’s DTR-51 Industrial desk/wall analog ringdown telephone with curly handset cord is a non-hazardous rated version of Guardian’s Zone 1 DTR-51-Z model. It has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional Autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
All DTT and DTR models can be configured for either desk or wall mounting and can be used both indoors or outdoors.
Quick Fact Sheet
A product complies with essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Allows for free trade between member states including EFTA & European Union (EU) single market.
- Static dissipative, high impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) Operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides user with a 16 dB range
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
- Order Number: P3028