Guardian’s ATEX-IEC rated DTR-51-Z analog ringdown telephone with heavy duty curly handset cord meets stringent Zone 1 safety zone requirements while still providing a high level of functions and features needed to keep your team communicating and operating both efficiently and effectively.
Lift the handset, and PBX programming routes the call to its assigned location.
The DTR-51-Z is housed in a stylish IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and is RoHS compliant. Versatility is built-in right in, letting the user configure for desktop or wall mounting.
For use in Zone 1, Zone 21 environments.
ATEX – ZONE 1
ATEX – Zone 1
• II 2G Ex e ib mb IIC T5 Gb
II 2D Ex ib mb tb IIIC T100°C Db
-30°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C
• II 2G Ex e ib mb IIC T6 Gb
II 2D Ex ib mb tb IIIC T85°C Db
-30°C ≤ Ta ≤ +45°C
• EC Legislation
ATEX Directive 94/9/EC, RTTE directive 1999/5/EC
• EC Harmonized Standards
EN60079-11:2007, EN60079-18:2004, EN60950-1:2006
A product complies with essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, in practice by many of the so-called Product Directives.
Allows for free trade between member states including EFTA & European Union (EU) single market.
- ATEX Zone 1, Zone 21 approved – T5 & T6 rated
- Wide temperature range from -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and handset
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset & hands-free speaker phone
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Surge arrestor protects the user in the event of a high voltage spike
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) Operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides a 16 dB range
- Ergonomic heavy duty handset
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
- Order number: P9053