Guardian’s CIT-40 Correctional Institute analog telephone with vandal resistant metal keypad and reduced length armored handset cord is highly rugged and durable.
CIT-40 telephones are designed to provide safe reliable communication in locations prone to abuse and vandalism.
- Vandal resistant metal keypad, standard 3 x 4 matrix
- Reduced handset cord length
- Armored handset cord withstands vandalism and severe use
- Faceplate secured with vandal resistant screws
- High impact ABS handset with lock on caps
- 16 AWG steel, zinc dichromate plated and powder coated
- Surge arrestor and fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the phone line
- Noise reducing microphone aids in clarity of transmission in noisy areas
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) dialing
- Pulse dialing can be ordered or configured in the field
- Temperature range -76° to +176°F (-60° to +80°C)
- Hearing aid compatible with inductively coupled hearing-aid devices
- Order number: P6969