Guardian’s Telecom’s SIP-enabled Outdoor Industrial ACT-30-V Cast Aluminum VoIP telephone with metal keypad and curly handset cord meets the demanding requirements of sites that are prone to abuse and inclement weather.
Housed in a locking or non-locking aluminum enclosure, these telephones resist moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
ACT-30-V telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VOIP SUPPORT / TOOLS / FIRMWARE
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Powder coated, die cast aluminum enclosure
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Speed-dial mode – up to 12 single keys
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Locking or non-locking door
– Lock version limits access to authorized personnel only
– Key is common to all locks
- Spring loaded door and magnetic latch standard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Order number: P5432