Guardian’s ACR-41 Cast Outdoor Industrial Aluminum analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord meets the demanding requirements of sites that are prone to abuse and inclement weather.
Housed in a locking or non-locking aluminum enclosure, these telephones resist moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
ACR-41 telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional Autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
Grant of FCC Equipment Certification
Certification Under CFR 47 Part 68 – Connection of Terminal Equipment to the telephone network. Subject to the provisions of Part 68 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. Certification is Hereby Granted for the equipment listed herein. Any change in model number or trade name requires amendment of certification. Each piece of equipment bearing the listed trade name(s) and model number(s) shall be labeled in accordance with the provisions of Section TSB168. FCC TCB Certificate HQHCAN-22517-TE-E
Industry Canada TAC – 1012 6721 A
Specification CS03 Issue Edition: 7 & 8 Technical Acceptance Certificate 1012 6721 A
- Cast aluminum enclosure
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Armored handset cord
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Locking or non-locking door
– Lock version limits access to authorized
– Key is common to all locks
- Spring loaded door and magnetic latch standard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water and corrosive agents
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Temperature range -76˚ to +176˚F (-60˚ to +80˚C)
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Easily connected to any single line analog CO or PABX telephone line
- Order number: P5425