Guardian’s Telecom’s SIP-enabled ACR-11-V Outdoor Industrial Cast Aluminum VoIP ringdown telephone with curly handset cord meets the demanding requirements of sites that are prone to abuse and inclement weather.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
Housed in a locking or non-locking aluminum enclosure, these telephones resist moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
ACR-11-V telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments.
FCC Part 15† Class A
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
IEC 61000-6-2: 2005
Industry Canada ICES-003 Class A
ICES-003 CLASS A
CISPR 22: 2008
Interference-Causing Equipment Standard–003 (ICES-003) sets out the technical requirements relative to radio noise generated by Information Technology Equipment (ITE).
CLASS A limits for non-residential operation.
VoIP Product Support
- IP Features
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Powder coated, die cast aluminum enclosure
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Heavy duty curly handset cord
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Locking or non-locking door
– Lock version limits access to authorized
– Key is common to all locks
- Spring loaded door and magnetic latch standard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Order number: P5434