Calgary, Alberta, Canada – Guardian Telecom has announced its registration with the System for Award Management (SAM).
Guardian Telecom’s registration in the SAM system will help purchasers within the US Government carry out cost effective and efficient acquisitions of Guardian’s hazardous area and ruggedized telephone and paging products.
SAM is the official U.S. Government system that will be consolidating the capabilities of:
- Central Contractor Registry (CCR)
- Federal Agency Registration (Fedreg)
- Online Representations and Certifications Application
- Excluded Parties List System (EPLS)
- Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS)
- FFATA Subaward Reporting System (FSRS)
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- Federal Business Opportunities (FBO)
- Wage Determinations On Line (WDOL)
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
- The combination of Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS),
Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS)
and the Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System (FAPIIS)
The overarching benefits of SAM include streamlined and integrated processes, elimination of data redundancies, and reduced costs while providing improved capability.
Visit www.sam.gov to reach the SAM website.
Call 403 258-3100, 1 800 363-8010 (in North America) or reach us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Guardian offerings and its registration with SAM.
About Guardian Telecom, Inc.
Guardian Telecom, Inc., www.guardiantelecom.com. is ISO 9001-2008 certified and a leading designer, manufacturer and global distributor of analog and VoIP hazardous area & non-hazardous area, explosion-proof and industrial telephones, accessories, acoustic booths and paging equipment. Certifications include: CSA, IC-CS03, UL, FCC, EU ATEX/CE, NEMA, ACA (Australia), KSA-SASO (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and CFT (Mexico).